We are currently conducting a mass hire!
Are you a hardworking individual with a passion for music? Are you dedicated to delivering an amazing guest experience through fabulous food & beverage? Love working in the service industry?
If you’re a quick learner and like meeting a variety of people–while hearing some of the most diverse music in the city–then this place is for you.
We are coming into our busiest time of the year with 3 large patios, riverfront seating and amazing skyline views. We are just 5 minutes from downtown and next door to some of Cleveland’s largest and busiest businesses.
Positions open include:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to lift 25-50lbs
- Must have open availability and a flexible schedule, including being able to work nights and weekends
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be customer-service oriented
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and personable
- Must be able to have fun working while bringing positive energy about The Music Box Supper Club to any situation
All applicants must be at least 21 years old and have moderate restaurant
experience in the field of which you are applying.
Fun work environment, great pay, amazing views and ability to work outside and around live music.
If Music Box sounds like a place where you would love to work, please contact:
For all service & bar staff, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all kitchen staff: Dennis@musicboxcle.com
If you seem like a good fit, we will reach out to you ASAP.
No phone calls, please.